Tag Archives: cucumber

testing drag and drop of jQuery UI sortable with cucumber and capybara

The Problem For jottinx I wrote a small piece of code that allowed to sort items using drag and drop. Of course, after writing it and making sure it works (manually), I want to make sure it keeps working. So I add a test, using cucumber. My scenario actually looks pretty straightforward: The difficult bit […]

missing 'a' with rspec and cucumber

I am developing Ruby on Rails on Windows platforms mostly. But using Rspec and cucumber on windows has a very strange side-effect: all a’s are missing as can be seen from the following screenshot: Luckily, after some very extensive googling, i found a single blogpost with a fix! Apparently it has something to do with […]